a Two-Component Polyurethane Waterproof Coating Withtasteless Pollution-Free
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,255 US $1,245|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5 Tons/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 1: 2
- Ceiling Tile Shape: Liquid
- Thickness: 1.0,1.2,1.5, 2.0mm
- Surface Treatment: Film Coated
- Certification: ISO
- Usage: Roofs, Underground, Swimming Pool Etcfilm Coated
- Substrate:T: Concretet
- Trademark: TaiYue
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Type: Roofing and Waterproofing
- Material: Polyurethane
- Ceiling Tile Type: Polyurethane
- Function: Waterproof
- Color: Customizedfilm Coated
- Components: Solvent
- Method:T: Brusht
- Specification: 20 kg/barrel
- HS Code: 3208901090
ISO OHSAS and D&B D-U-N-S International Certificate(530910769 )
Single-component Polyurethane Waterproof Coating is a elastomeric, cold liquid applied, high build waterproofing coating. It is made of isocyanate and Poly ether polyol as main raw material, adding some additives and fillers.
It cures to form an elastic, seamless, waterproof coating with crack-bridging properties.
|Type||Single component Polyurethane Waterproof Coating|
|Material||Isocyanate and Polyether|
|Density||1.8-2.0Kg/sqm while thickness is 1.5mm.|
|Loading in Container||11.25tons/450barrels/20'container|
|Colors||Standard: Red or customized|
1. No benzene solvents, little smell, no harm to human, animals and plants.
2. Single component, ready to use, no mixing and weighing at site;
3. Easy and quick application, economic;
4. Seamless membrane based upon moisture curing chemistry;
5. The film is generated by chemical reaction, featured with water-resistance, corrosion resistance, and fungus resistance.
6. It is featured with good physical and mechanical properties, high resilience, anti-fatigue, aging resistance. Its tensile strength reaches as high as 3Mpa with elongation at break 600%.
1. It's applicable to home decoration such as kitchens, toilet, non-exposed roofs, etc.
2. It can be used in internal walls, water tanks, flower bed, swimming pools, fountains, granaries, etc.
5. Technical Standard
Single Component polyurethane waterproof coating
National Standard I
National Standard II
Solid content, % ≥
Dry time, h ≤
Dry time of Outside
Dry time of Inside
Tensile strength, Mpa ≥
Breaking elongation,(normal temperature),% ≥
Water impermeability, 0.3Mpa 30 min
Bending at low temperature,°C ≤
Bonding strength of Moist basea, Mpa ≥
a. It is only required for moist substratum of underground project.
6. Packing, Storage and Transportation Conditions
* Packing: 20kg/barrel, 1000barrels/20ft container;
* Storage: The recommended storage temperature is 5°C ~ 40°C;
Stored in dry and ventilate condition and avoid direct sunlight;
* Transportation: Avoid direct sunlight, collisions and fire during transportation;
* Shelf life: The guarantee storage period is 6 months, the coating out of storage time should be used after rechecking.